Analysis of Sport LTD
By submitting an order, you are accepting the Terms and Conditions of Analysis of Sport LTD.
Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Analysis of Sport Ltd Products
- The contract between us
- Unless you are an Educational Organisation with an Education Purchase Order, you must pay for the Products at the time you place your order.
Analysis of Sport Ltd reserves the right, by giving you notice at the time you place your order, to increase the price of the Products to reflect any increase in the cost to Analysis of Sport Ltd which is due to any factor beyond its control.
- Once the purchase order has been received, an invoice will be sent confirming your order. The invoice may be sent by post, email or both.
The invoice will include your establishment name, the order number and the total price. Analysis of Sport Ltd’s acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
- Analysis of Sport Ltd is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the software and goods appearing on our website.
- The prices payable for goods and software that you order is including VAT where appropriate.
- Some orders may be required to pay extra for delivery or training and some areas it might not be possible to deliver to some locations. This will be agreed prior to order. In case of no agreement, this can be looked at and agreed after an order has been placed.
- Withdrawal by you from the contract
- You may / in writing withdraw your order or access to the Analysis of Sport Ltd portal knows as www.KeystoReferee.comor via your own designated Club/academy/login subdomain at any time up to the end of the tenth working day after you have received goods or access.
You do not need to give Analysis of Sport Ltd any reason for withdrawing your order nor will you have to pay any penalty.
- The only circumstances in which you cannot withdraw your order is where you have accessed the portal known as www.Analysis of Sport.com or www.keystoreferee.com via your own designated Club/academy/login subdomain, meaning you have used the service. If other goods have been accessed the order cannot be withdrawn.
- To withdraw your order you must notify Analysis of Sport Ltd in writing to Customer Service, Analysis of Sport Ltd, Unit 1 Aston House, Campbell Way, Dinnington, Sheffield S25 3QD
- If you withdraw your order but Analysis of Sport Ltd has already processed the order and you’ve received delivery, you must not unpack the goods and login to the software when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to Analysis of Sport Ltd at the contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible. Access to the Analysis of Sport platform will be cancelled with immediate effect.
- Once you have notified Analysis of Sport Ltd that you are withdrawing your order, the goods and software in question must be returned by you and received by Analysis of Sport Ltd in the condition they were in when delivered to you.
- Analysis of Sport Ltd will be entitled to request all expenses incurred to the point of withdrawal of the order
- Availability Of Goods and software You Order
- Analysis of Sport Ltd provides online web portal and can instantly provide login and profile spaces with 0 – 72 hours as soon as we have a recognised payment method either from credit card payments or a Club/academy/login sub domain. Analysis of Sport Ltd will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- Delivery of goods and software to you
- Analysis of Sport Ltd will deliver goods or access to the web portal ordered by you to the address you give Analysis of Sport Ltd for delivery at the time you make your order.
- Any content provided by you for terms of training to be available to others for training purposes.
Analysis of Sport Ltd is entitled to make deliveries by instalments or partial deliveries.
- Delivery access details will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of despatch of the order. All delivery times quoted on the web site are estimates only, based on availability, normal processing and delivery companies
- Analysis of Sport Ltd will inform you of any additional costs for additional goods and software.
- You will become the owner of the goods unless otherwise agreed and have access to the web portal for the duration of your subscription. Once goods and software have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and Analysis of Sport Ltd will not be liable for loss / damage or destruction.
This is as follows:-
- If the goods and software Analysis of Sport Ltd delivers are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, Analysis of Sport Ltd shall have no liability to you unless you notify Analysis of Sport Ltd within 10 working days of the delivery of goods and web portal in question.
- If you do not receive goods and software ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which they were despatched to you, or within 30 days of payment received for access to the web portal Analysis of Sport Ltd shall have no liability to you unless you notify Analysis of Sport Ltd in writing at Analysis of Sport Ltd contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which the goods were despatched and subscription started to you.
- If you notify a problem to Analysis of Sport Ltd under this condition, The Analysis of Sport Ltd ‘s only obligation will be, at its option:- to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any goods or the web portal that are damaged or defective; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods and software in question in whatever way Analysis of Sport Ltd chooses.
- Analysis of Sport Ltd will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to Analysis of Sport Ltd under this condition and Analysis of Sport Ltd shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods and software in question under paragraph (c) above. e. Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under the applicable local law.
Analysis of Sport Ltd shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods and software you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods and software delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
- If any part of these conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which Analysis of Sport Ltd excludes its liability to you) the enforceability of any another part of these conditions will not be affected.
ANALYSIS OF SPORT LTD operates a complaints handling procedure which is used to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have a complaint, please notify us in writing, outlining the issues to the following address, Analysis of Sport Ltd will notify receipt of the complaint within 3 working days and will conduct an investigation into the complaint within 14 days.
Customer Service Manager
ANALYSIS OF SPORT LTD
Unit 6, Aston House
- Data Protection
The personal information you provide to Analysis of Sport Ltd consists of your name, your postal and e-mail addresses, other contact details as well as order, delivery and billing information; it will be maintained as part of our customer records for the purposes of credit checking, web subscription updates, web system updates, orders delivery and product purchase history. This information will be stored, namely, on our centralised database in the United Kingdom. Analysis of Sport Ltd will not share this with any other companies or organisations. Analysis of Sport Ltd GDPR v 1.1 is available on request and is sent to all new clients, if for any reason Analysis of Sport Ltd doesn’t send the GDPR, this is available by request.
- Governing Law
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law, and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
- Entire Agreement
These terms and conditions, together with the current Analysis of Sport Ltd Website and quoted prices, delivery details and Analysis of Sport Ltd contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods and software to you by Analysis of Sport Ltd. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by the Managing Director of The Analysis of Sport Ltd.
In these terms and conditions:-
’Analysis of Sport Ltd’ means ‘ANALYSIS OF SPORT LTD’ means Analysis of Sport Ltd, Unit 1, Aston House, Campbell Way Dinnington, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S25 3QD ‘working day’ means every day of a calendar year apart from weekends, weekdays between Christmas day and New Year’s day and statutory and public holidays; ‘us’ means Analysis of Sport Ltd and you together; and ‘you’ and ‘your’ means the person ordering goods and software under these terms and conditions.
Goods mean any hardware which may be ordered / Software is access to the Analysis of Sport web portal.
Analysis of Sport Ltd, Unit 6, Aston House, Campbell Way Dinnington, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S25 3QD
web: www.Analysis of Sport.com email: info@Analysis of Sport.com
Phone: 01909 776903